Thoughtfully designed by Alexey and freediving instructors, our Professional Pulley System makes lowering and raising bottom weights a breeze.
The pulley is made of sturdy fiberglass and an easy to use locking mechanism. This will release your line with a gentle pull and automatically locks it in place when you let go. No more endless adjusting and reattaching knots or struggling to hold the bottom weight when you change depths. During your dive session or at the end when have to pull up the bottom weight.
Once you have tried it, you will never want to go back to using a plain carabiner!
Works with lines from 8 to 12 mm diameters.
- Made from durable, seawater resistant fiberglass
- Brightly colored for visibility
- Weight: 214g
- Fits rope of 8mm - 12mm in diameter
- Rinse thoroughly with freshwater after use
- Take care not to hit against hard objects or drop from height