Carbon Fiber Blade (Blades) Main Features of Mantra:
1) 100% IM7 carbon fiber.
2) The material used is 100% carbon raw material produced by hot melt impregnation system, using four-functional micro-reinforced epoxy resin.
3) 3D-Tech: Proprietary technology, from exclusive CETMA COMPOSITES expertise, with high pressure, high temperature and high degree of vacuum applied, resulting in a 0% vacuum level component, without defects, with uniform ratio/strengthening matrix across the whole blade.
4) FEM DESIGN: MANTRA's blades are optimized with precision design via Finite Element (FEM) software. FEM sump design software enables improved stiffness distribution, aiming for maximum hydrodynamic efficiency.
5) Signature model: Developed in collaboration with CWT twin-fin world champion Michele Giurgola.
6) The innovative and exclusive DRS (Dynamic Resonance System) CETMA COMPOSITES System. DRS indicates that MANTRA's blades are designed to resonate with a specific kick frequency. The phenomenon of resonance is a noticeable physical phenomenon that characterizes all structures. Simplifying, when the structure is forced at a frequency close to its natural frequency, the vibration amplitude increases in a very efficient manner (low damping). Working by distributing the hardness along the blade, we "tuned" the blades to certain natural frequencies. So when the blade is moved, kicked, at a certain frequency range, the user feels very low voltage with outrageous thrust. This study was carried out using a laser vibrometer (LDV) to perform morphometric analysis, which helps in designing the hardness distribution of the blade.
7) Dimensions: width 195 mm; The length of the bending angle is 742 mm; Bending angle 33 degrees.
8) Available hardness: super soft (XS), soft (small), medium (M).
9) Choice of color: white, gold, purple, blue.
10) Foot pocket fitting: Sitma, Mars and Pathos fittings.
11) Sides: CETMA COMPOSITES leather sides with variable height and high efficiency.
12) Warranty: 2 years on carbon parts; 5 years if fitted with a CETMA COMPOSITES foot pocket (find out more).
13) Trophies and Awards: Italy's 2016 CWT double-fin champion - 92m in 2min 55sec.