Carbon fins (blades) PRANA main features:
1) The blades are 75% carbon fiber and 25% fiberglass S (highly resistant glass).
2) Blades are made of 100% PRE-PREG epoxy produced with hot melt system and micro-reinforced four-function resin.
3) 3D-Tech: Proprietary technology, from exclusive CETMA COMPOSITES expertise, with high pressure, high temperature and high degree of vacuum applied, resulting in a 0% vacuum level component, without defects, with uniform ratio/strengthening matrix across the whole blade.
4) FEM DESIGN: PRANA blades are optimized by careful design via Finite Element Programs (FEM). FEM sump design software enables improved stiffness distribution, aiming for maximum hydrodynamic efficiency.
5) Dimensions: Width 185mm; The length of the bending angle is 667 mm; Bending angle 33 degrees.
6) Available hardness: Soft (S), Medium (M).
7) Choice of color: yellow, orange, red.
8) Foot pocket fitting: Sitma, Mares and Pathos fittings.
9) Sides: CETMA COMPOSITES leather sides with variable height and high efficiency.
10) Warranty: 2 years on carbon parts; 5 years if fitted with a CETMA COMPOSITES foot pocket (find out more).